Food Safe flooring solution for food Processing Facilities
Floor coating for food processing facilities can be challenging due to harsh chemicals, fats, heavy traffic, slip resistance and support stringent safety and hygiene regulations such as HACCP. Epoxy floor topping specifically designed for the food industry with features of a heavy-duty flooring system, graded silica quartz aggregate, available in a number of coloured applications for aesthetically appealing floors, quick set rates for minimal business disruptions, zero odour options is available too.
Our coating systems are all HACCP approved and provide the following benefits:
- Durable, heavy-duty and long-lasting
- Non-slip, Food safety compliant and will pass any inspection
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Fast cure and quick turnaround options to meet your production requirements
- Moisture tolerant
- Will withstand extreme temperature fluctuation
- Available in a variety of colours
Our food processing systems are suitable for the following areas:
- Freezers and Coolrooms
- Commercial Kitchens
- Food processing areas
- Loading bays
- Beverage processing areas
Different epoxy floor topping systems to meet your commercial and industrial needs:
Epoxy Resin floor Topping trowel applied to coat for the prevention of corrosion in concrete surfaces in strong chemical environments. They can be used in fibreglass laminations and in aggregate filled application onto a concrete surface. The acid resistance versions give excellent resistance to both organic and inorganic acids.
High solid epoxy coatings heavy-duty epoxy floor coatings for use over concrete floors and drains where protection from corrosion and chemical requires. Recommended for use in food, beverages, oil and chemical, automotive, marine and fertiliser manufacturing and warehousing environments.
Polyurethane resin floor topping is an industrial-grade flooring topping system specifically designed for the Australasian food industry. A resin is blended with specially graded silica quartz aggregates to produce a floor system that is hard and durable, resistant to impact, abrasion, thermal shock and chemical/ food acid, yet is non-porous, hygienic and easily cleaned.
Viny Ester trapping is highly chemical resistant and able to withstand even higher temperatures and stronger chemical exposure than standard industrial flooring.
MMA Resin Floor topping is a combination of resin with specially graded silica quartz aggregates to produce a floor system that is hard and durable, resistant to impact, abrasion, thermal shock, and chemicals/floor acids, yet is non-porous, hygienic and easily cleaned. MMA is fully bonded to the concrete to prevent water creep. May be used as a clear finish or as a plain coloured ( non-aggregated finish)
Choose Us Whenever You Need an Epoxy Floor Coating Contractor
Deciding on us as your epoxy floor coating contractor can help solve numerous flooring problems for your business. We provide excellent options, quick and efficient working methods, and reliable results every time. Choose Durable Floors and ensure your flooring always looks its best.
Benefits of Choosing Our Services When You Need Excellent Concrete Floor Coating Contractors
The right team can help you get the most out of your new polyurethane resin flooring, which is why we try to help you select the right product. When you choose our services, you will always experience the following benefits:
- We pride ourselves on providing the best customer service you could need. Getting the perfect flooring for your business can require a little more thought than some like to admit, and we want to help you make sure you make the best decisions. Whether you have questions for us about our different products or you want help with suggestions, our professionals will see to it that you get it all. You can reach out to us via email or telephone, and we will assist you as quickly as possible.
- There is no need to remove your existing flooring when you want us to provide you with a polyurethane epoxy floor or other forms of floor coatings. This allows us to work fast and provide your business with minimal – if any – necessity for downtime. You can carry on with your business as usual and enjoy your new, high-quality floors. You should also know that we can provide these services to a wide range of commercial and industrial sectors including retail, hospitality, pharmaceutical and health, education, government, transport, food processing, and much more.
- In addition to our epoxy floors, we offer architectural terrazzite that comes with exceptional value. Not only do you get a 20-year warranty on it, but it has a short drying time of only 1.5 hours. Terrazzite is a polished synthetic alternative to terrazzo floors, mimicking the shine that usually comes from marble. This is an excellent option for areas that will have heavy foot traffic, so it is also a perfect option for your store.
Our team has a lot to offer, and we will always strive to achieve 100 percent customer satisfaction in everything we do as epoxy floor contractors. Whether you need our amazing architectural terrazzite, minimal downtime for your business during flooring installations, or customer service you can always rely on, you will find it here. Working with us is the obvious choice when you want the best flooring for your building.
What You Can Expect from Our Polyurethane Flooring Products
Understanding what to expect from the services we offer as epoxy resin flooring contractors is important, because it helps solidify that our coatings are right for your needs. Here is a short list of things you can expect from our epoxy resin floors:
- Expect excellent resistance. Epoxy floors are resistant to a wide range of things such as bleach, gasoline, oil, transmission fluid, cleaners, possible spillage from customers, and more. Also, their resistance stretches further to water and heat, as well as bacteria and most germs. This makes them the perfect choice for anything from pharmacies to garages to classrooms.
They come in a wide variety of colours to ensure they suit your business requirements perfectly. If not for the practical uses of the flooring, using it for the colour options alongside its shine is also a great choice. This makes it an ideal solution as affordable flooring when removing and reinstalling floors is not an option. You get the visual aesthetic you want and you get to save on both time and money.
- Our epoxy floors last for a long time when installed by professionals. Luckily, we provide nothing short of reliable, high-quality installations to help ensure the longevity of your floors. This helps prevent cracking and peeling which is especially useful when you need the floors in a high foot traffic area. With time – if necessary – we can provide small touch-ups, but this will not be something you have to worry about for at least a few years.
- Epoxy floors increase overall visibility since it reflects light well. Whether you need to be more aware of small things on ground level or you want to create better overall lighting in your store, our epoxy floors are a great way to achieve this.
As epoxy flooring contractors, we pride ourselves on being transparent about our products and helping our clients understand precisely what to expect from which flooring solution. If you want to know more, feel free to contact us so we can discuss it further.
About Our Services as Epoxy Coating Contractors
Since 2006 we have been hard at work providing all our clients with the high quality, seamless resin-based flooring solutions they need. Now, we provide our services to a wide range of sectors from retail to health and can ensure lasting results on every floor we install. We have a variety of options available so you can find the precise fit for your business, whether you need a specific colour or different types of coatings.
The right floor coating will not only ensure your floors last but can create the professional look and feel your company requires. Your customers will appreciate the high quality and sheen while your staff will appreciate how easy the floors are to maintain and clean.
Call us today and get the epoxy floors your business needs to shine a little brighter.